Gild in the workplace
Let’s get to the part where we’re better together.
Through guided conversation and a tested curriculum, Gild Collective leadership workshops address your choice of workplace challenges and issues. Our facilitators lead with positive energy to encourage sharing, and our optional creative projects serve as a facilitation tool for exploring the subject in a tangible, meaningful way. Your employees will leave with a physical reminder of the support system, helpful tools, and collective self-respect we cultivated together.
To encourage transparent insights and tangible progress, our leadership workshop curriculums zero in on the topics we know professional women and workplaces confront, day in and day out:
- COMMUNICATING EFFECTIVELY: Societal norms and cultural expectations have long perpetuated the idea that men and women have very different communication styles. Men are strong and direct, while women are empathetic and nurturing. What happens when we stop focusing on perceived differences, and instead focus on building strong, tactile skills for assertive, effective workplace communication—regardless of gender? Learn more >
- DEVELOPING FEMALE LEADERS: It’s a simple concept: if we, as women, don’t see someone who looks like us in a position of power within our organization, we’re unlikely to believe we can rise to a position of power. There are dimensions of the career progression that are unique to women, like the ever-tricky work-life balance, or the ever-present wage gap. Together, we discuss and enact strategies to overcome these obstacles, and to continue on our career paths with newfound confidence and higher velocity. Learn more >
- UNCOVERING UNCONSCIOUS BIAS: Everyone possesses deep-rooted biases, which are powerful guides in our daily decision making and attitudes. But how can we combat biases that are unconscious? In this workshop, we examine how biases are formed, methods to spot them, and tricks for interrupting them—an exercise that yields safer, more inclusive workspaces. Learn more >
- BUILDING CONFIDENCE: We underscore the difference between speaking up and being outspoken, and examine what “I’m sorry” really means in the office. Our participants reflect on their accomplishments, explore the notion of personal pride, and seize the space they deserve to take up in the room. Learn more >
- FOSTERING MENTORSHIPS & RELATIONSHIPS: No matter what they say, there’s enough room for everyone at the table. We unpack the struggles of climbing the corporate ladder, lay emphasis on building positive relationships, and explore what it means to pay it forward. Learn more >
- ADDRESSING & ELEVATING GENDER ISSUES: Even tougher than asking the question—“is it because I’m a woman?”—is learning the real answer. We dissect issues of discrimination as a group, drill to the root causes, and most importantly, provide concrete tools to address them and drive women’s equality forward. Learn more >
- PRESS FOR PROGRESS: Our workshop based on the 2018 theme for International Women's Day, Press for Progress, will take a deep dive on the findings of the 2017 Global Gender Gap Report and lead a solution ideation exercise to give participants concrete takeaways for how they can contribute to the press for gender parity in their organizations. Learn more >