Sexual Harassment + Engaged Bystanders
With the current climate surrounding sexual misconduct, many are questioning what they can do to combat sexual harassment in their own organizations. We've partnered with a certified HR representative to deliver a safe environment for open conversation on this topic. In this workshop, we'll identify opportunities to support as engaged bystanders and create positive, proactive company cultures.
- Defining both overt and subtle forms of sexual harassment in the workplace to foster understanding of a complex issue
- Providing legal definitions and guidelines on how to handle complaints of harassment
- Breaking down unconscious biases surrounding sexual harassment
- Giving tools to bystanders and victims of sexual harassment to provide and create change
- Ensuring that workplaces are training their teammates, to create positive and proactive cultures