Welcome to the hub of all things resources to make your job as a Gild Ambassador as simple as possible. This page will take you to all of the documents and forms you need. If you have any trouble or can't access a file, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. It's great to have you on board!
Booth events range from 50-125 points based on event duration.
Instruction events earn 60 points per event.
Event Planning & Setup
- Event Guidelines
- Event Request Form: Please use this form if you have found an event at which you would like to run a booth or provide instruction.
- Mandatory Event Checklist: Begin following the items on this check list once you make contact with a potential event opportunity.
- Ambassador Partnerships - Events: Cross-reference this list before reaching out to potential event organizations to ensure that other ambassadors haven't begun a relationship. Add your contacts here as you go.
- Purchase Approval Request Form: Please use this form if you have a need to purchase something for a Gild-related event or partnership that has not been previously approved or paid by the Home Studio.
- Event Ideas: If you're struggling to come up with event ideas, check out this running list of suggestions. You can add to it as well!
PR & Blogger Outreach
Earn 10-30 points per blogger, PR, or social mention.
- Booth Event Inquiry Email: Typically, booth events have a registration page that you can apply to host a booth at their event. If you can’t find one, here is a quick email that can help you get the process started if you see an upcoming event that would be a great outreach opportunity for Gild!
- Instruction Event Inquiry Email: Once you identify a potential organization to partner with for an instruction event, you can use this email to reach out to the main contact to begin coordinating the event.
- Event Sign Up Form: COMING SOON! Print this form to encourage event attendees to provide their name and email address. To 'turn in' inquiries, create a Google sheet and share it with email@example.com.
Outreach Email Templates
- Initial Outreach Email: This email template includes tips on how to do your 'research' on a blogger and write an introductory email that will entice a blogger to work with you!
- Sample Outreach Email Copy: We have copied some of our own sample emails here that we have used to describe Gild to someone that may be valuable in spreading our message.
- How Gild Works Email Explanation: This detailed explanation of Gild can be passed along to bloggers to help them understand the typical process for a Gild party.
- Blog Partnership Guidelines
- Mandatory Blog Partnership Checklist: Begin following the items on this check list once you make contact with a potential blog or PR partnership opportunity.
- Blogger Partnership Request Form: Once you have successfully made contact with a blogger who has agreed to test a Gild project and post about it, use this form to request that the Home Studio send the blogger project kits at no cost.
- Ambassador Partnerships - Bloggers: Cross-reference this list before reaching out to potential event organizations to ensure that other ambassadors haven't begun a relationship. Add your contacts here as you go.
Earn 2-10 points per personal social post.
- Social Media Guidelines: Suggestions and ideas for getting the most out of your social media posts.
- Sample Social Media Posts: Sample copy and ideas for your social media posts.
- Sample Photos for Social Posts: We've included some step-by-step photos to share along with posts, but make sure to take some of your own as you work on your provided Gild projects.
Earn 20 points per booking.
- Potential Hostess Email Template: This email is a great way to follow up with someone that you had a conversation about Gild with and want to send more information to!
- Party Setup Form: If you have a hostess ready to book a party, use this form to book it for them and include your name in the "How did you hear about Gild?" field in order to receive points for your referral.
Other / Admin
Haven't found what you need up there ^^? Here are quick links to some of our admin forms.