Part-Time Sales Representative
Remote; preferably within 250 miles of Cincinnati, Ohio. (Columbus, Ohio, preferred.)
Minimal; initial onboarding in Cincinnati, Ohio and local client travel as needed.
Part Time, no benefits. Base + Commission.
TO APPLY, SEND A RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO INFO@GILDCOLLECTIVE.COM
Since shifting from an eCommerce to B2B sales model (read more about the change here), the Gild Collective founders have managed both sales and execution of creative workshops. With ambitious goals in the coming months and years, Gild Collective is seeking a part time sales representative to round out the team.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Call on prospective client corporations or organizations, maintaining communication through booking and post-workshop follow-up.
- Prospect, qualify and schedule meetings with prospective clients.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of organization as well as the role of the individual prospect within the organization.
- Prepare and send client engagement proposals.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, in addition to tracking all daily activity via CRM tool.
- Meet or exceed all previously established contact goals for the week or month, which may vary based on performance and conversion rate.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on offerings, pricing, techniques, etc. and makes recommendations to founders based on findings.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
We are looking for someone with at least 2 years, preferably 5+, of sales experience who is motivated to succeed and an energetic self-starter. Our ideal client does not have a defined role or title within every company, so we are looking for someone who will put in the effort to find the best person for contact and develop innovative strategies to reach them.
Skills and qualifications of the role:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or equivalent from a four-year college or technical school preferred. Preference in Sales, Marketing, Business, Advertising, or a related field.
- Passion for women’s leadership development
- Strong computer and telephone skills
- Knowledge and familiarization with Google Docs and Google Sheets, or similar
- Knowledge and familiarization with Pipedrive or other CRM software is helpful but not required
- Motivation for sales
- Remote working motivation
- Ability to meet sales goals
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Customer service acumen